Wednesday 26 October 2011

I Hear Your Words

I hear your words, they sound like mine

I understand every line.

Screaming inside at the top of your lungs

Make it stop! I just can’t take anymore!

But it’s not true, so more comes.


I grab your arm, don’t fight me, I say.

I understand the urge to run away.

I know you don’t want to hurt or cause me pain

But life goes on, I’ll hurt anyway.

I know what it’s like, crying in the rain.


Don’t you understand, don’t you see?

Maybe you can take the time to understand me.

Look in the mirror. Aren’t there pieces missing?

If we can find them together,

wouldn’t that be worth something?


Don’t be afraid to look beyond your control.

The understanding you seek may behind that closed door.

Whatever your hiding, or hiding from

Really, don’t worry, I can take it and more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your #poems Thank you. Packleader66

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...