Sunday 8 April 2012

My Pain


                          My Pain, It Will Follow
                          I sink lower and lower
                          Into my depression, here I go
                          The sorrow ...tugging at my heart
                          Will it ever let me go

                          I know....yes I know
                          That no matter where I am
                          My pain it will follow
                          My tears it will demand

                          I wish that I could hate me
                          I wish I did not care
                          I wish that you understood
                          That once there was love there

                          In my heart, I did once feel it
                          And my soul once filled with love
                          Now an endless sea of pain
                          My sorrow cannot get enough

                          I know....... oh don't I know??
                          That no matter where I am
                          My pain it will follow.
                          My tears it will demand

                          Sometimes I think my pain has passed
                          I think I'll be okay
                          But its always there waiting for me
                          Tomorrow if not today

                          I hold my heart with all my might
                          Clinging on with desperation
                          I hold fast for dear life
                          To my eternal condemnation

                          Because I know no matter what
                          No matter how much I want to be loved
                          My sorrow it is waiting
                          And it won't stop till I've given up

                          It is waiting very near me
                          There.....no matter where I am
                          My pain it will follow
                          My soul it will demand

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...