Tuesday 27 December 2011

So Deep, Deep In My Heart

Last night I felt your pain
felt you tears drip through my heart.
I felt the desolation
before we were even apart.

I ached at the thought of you leaving,
to the chaotic streets of far away lands.
Thoughts that took me to bed with a weary head
woke me painfully craving for your loving hands.

I felt I had lost you...already gone.
I cried..silently...alone
I yearned to call you back...tell you...that... you could not leave me...not here...not so alone...
crying...silently...dying...inside.

Last night I failed to find proof
that said I was foolish to worry.
But I had no words to say,
only silently I said I was so sorry.

I held you tight,
so you would not see my tears.
I was strong, trying not to let you know
that you had brought to reality my greatest fears.

I felt I had lost you..already gone.
I cryed..silently...alone
I yearned to call you back...tell you...that... you could not leave me...not here...not so alone...
crying...silently...dying...inside.

Last night something deep in my heart called to me
showed me the love for you I have inside
told me something was going to go wrong.
Still all I did last night...was cry.

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Beutiful and very touching. Can't ever come here without crying!

celesteka said...

So perfectly written . . . a broken heart !

I cried for years over the loss of my loved one . . . .

I hear you, dear one !

Healing from a broken heart is a long and painful journey.

I no longer cry, but still feel the scars.

Comfort and a warm hug.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...