Friday 19 October 2012

The Silent Child #childabuse

WARNING,,,THIS VIDEO MAY TRIGGER! This is my reading of a poem describing the life of a child having to endure incest. When I first read it, it was like someone looked inside my bedroom growing up and wrote down what they saw. I recorded myself reading it to try and show others that don't know what its like to be one of us. A SILENT CHILD OF INCEST. It was very hard to record this, and I could only read it through that one time.I don't want to trigger horrible memories for any survivor, but I do want to let others know just what we had to endure as children. PLEASE, BE A VOICE..FOR THE SILENT CHILDREN OF SEXUAL ABUSE...PLEASE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As hard as this was to listen to, I can't even imagine the pain of living it.
Can you share more about your healing journey?

Beyond the tears said...

The poem tells it exactly like it is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...