Wednesday 31 October 2012

A Midnight Waltz #Halloween #Poetry

Happy Halloween everyone!


A midnight waltz with a fallen angel
And your dreams will be fulfilled
The stars will twinkle with the beat
Of knowledge for which some have killed
Behind the curtain of darkness
Lies a single ray of light
Shadows of the past at your heels
A pain that holds you tight
I come to you with a simple offer
A dance to meet your every goal
I'll give you your dreams on a burning plate
But in return, in return, I want your soul
My enchanting tune will lure you in
And test the power of your will
While a breeze of suppression hides the truth
My intent is purely ill
I'll take the form of anything
To beguile you with my charm
Don't worry! It's just a little dance
How could it bring you harm?
A moonlit dance with destiny
Will cure you of all your ills
Will you be able to withstand the temptation
Or will you submit to a midnight waltz?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...