Sunday 11 January 2015

A Sad and Lonely Man :- Poem and Video




So gently flows the breeze

The streetlamp lights the sky

I whisper in the dark

a saddened lullaby



For now I'm left alone

with nothing else to share

A sad and lonely man

in need of loving care



Beneath the distant plains

of somewhere long ago

lie memories and dreams

and thoughts that lost their glow



Is this that all could be

A silent lonesome prayer

of destiny foretold
and covered with despair









Video by my good friend Roan.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poignant words, we are all alone even when we are not. I am glad you have this forum to vent your feelings. Writing my feelings down always helps me.

Unknown said...

Wonderfully poetic and translucent

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...