Monday 29 April 2013

Fifty Shades of Abuse #OneVoice By @EveThomas40 #childabuse @Oprah #survivors



#ONEVOICE

WHERE IDEAS ARE BORN

I have a dream, a dream that I want to share - #OneVoice.

As I struggled through the last 7 years of my marriage I found an escape, writing.  Sitting at the desk I secretly created another world, a devastating place far worse than my own life.
Amy was born and through her I shed my pain and as her story unfolded, as my fingers stroked the keys I knew that one day she had to be free and happy and so I went on to write the rest of her story.  My brave leading lady found love again something I knew I would never experience because I was trapped and had been for a very long time.  BUT........

On the 1st November 2010 I was born again, I finally became free, I just couldn’t stand it any more and so the ending of Choices-The Darker Years was re-written as I began to take the journey myself.

Now I have found MY VOICE, a voice that was silenced for many years and I can tell you it’s liberating and empowering but I wanted to help others and so #OneVoice was created.

Now you may ask what is #OneVoice and the answer is simple. #OneVoice is THE place to come if you want your voice heard, no matter what your pain is, no matter what caused it you now have a place to come.  Writing helped me so much and so I offer you the opportunity to share your pain and with this you get to nominate a charity of your choice.

Fifty Shades of Abuse, the first #OneVoice book has given fifty voices from around the world the chance to be heard, fifty voices that will NEVER BE SILENCED!  Along with this each survivor has nominated a charity to receive a 1/50 share of the TOTAL revenue.

The very first #OneVoice book is almost ready to be published and as the nominations for charities roll in from around the world I am truly humbled and honoured, #OneVoice is GLOBAL!

I have many ideas for #OneVoice and my ramblings and blog can be found on my website along with a wealth of information. 


I hope you will pay me a visit at www.evethomas.co.uk.  Thank you for reading and I just want to say a massive thank you to Jan for giving me this opportunity to raise awareness.  Abuse MUST stop!  WE CAN 

DO THIS!

Survivors not victims!

Eve x

Follow Eve on Twitter  @EveThomas40
On Facebook  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...