Wednesday 22 June 2016

The Secret Garden Of My Fears #poetry #depression

Here I am again, alone
under the pensive moonlight
painting the leaves with
silent songs of sadness.

The rainbow of my moods, crushed,
to a single dreary hue.
The womb of my longings, gutted,
coloring the carpet of withered blooms.

No more summer blue skies ...
Just wintry nights ...

The safety of my innocence, picked,
my intellect, raped,
the river of my thoughts, sullied,
My heart, stilled.

I walk through my secret garden,
the secret garden of my fears.
Alone.

2 comments:

David G. Hallman said...

Lovely and poignant, Jan. Best wishes, David

jodiliveca said...

Freaking awesome, so touching to me, I love your writing.... Truly greatly inpiring me more and more, never stop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...