LEAD SA . Lead SA is a personal call to every person to make a difference. We all have a responsibility to make the world a better place. It could be as simple as making a stranger smile or as big as fighting to further the rights entrenched in our Constitution. Each act makes a difference. This website tells the stories of people who are making our country a better place.
1. CHILD PROTECTION/PREVENTION:
To promote primary and secondary prevention in the child protection system
To promote children’s participation rights and to facilitate opportunities for children to influence decisions
To enable children to have insight of how their gender roles place them at risk of harm and to promote a culture of understanding and tolerance in relation to gender and sexual identity.
- Crisis Line
- Child Rights, Prevention & Education
- Training of Volunteers
- Training of other professionals who work in child protection and children
- Therapy for abused and traumatized children and their families
- Court preparation for child witnesses
- Networking & Coordination
- Training and education
- Analysis of law and policy
- Lobbying and advocacy
- Networking and coordination