Tuesday 23 August 2011

Past, Present And Future

The past, past, well now let me tell you about the past
The past is filled with silent joys and broken toys,
laughing girls and teasing boys,
Was I ever in love? I called it love, I mean, it felt like love,
There were moments when, well, there were moments when

Present, Go out with you? Why not
Do I like to dance? Of Course,
Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to,
But don't try to touch me, don't try to touch me
Cos that will never happen again,
Shall we dance

The future, Tommorow? well tommorows a long way off
Maybe someday I'll have somebody's hand
Maybe somewhere someone will understand
You know I used to sing a tisket a tasket a green and yellow basket
I'm all packed up and I'm on my way and I'm gonna fall in love,
But at the moment it doesn't look good
At the moment it will never happen again

I don't think it will ever happen again.

M.Weiz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...