Saturday, 6 August 2011

More clumsiness

When I was seven years old I broke my arm in two places. I remembered this earlier this week and have been trying to figure out what was wrong with the memory.

My left arm has been weak as far back as I can remember. I have had operations on my left shoulder due to growths. This last year my elbow has been getting very sore and stiff.

I was diagnosed with arthritis, caused "probably" by the several breaks and damage to my arm.

I have a memory forming of how it broke, but am uncertain about it.

There are photos of me as a child and teenager where my left hand looks twisted in some way.

My grandfather broke my arm when I was trying to get away from him in the garden. My mother was told I had fallen climbing over a fence. My mother took me to hospital but it was almost a week after my arm had been broken.

1 comment:

healing_within said...

I was told we may not be able to remember some things in our lives because they are too painful but they may come back when we are ready.. Thanks for friending me on twitter : . Am going to browse your blog .. @joy4everr

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...