Friday, 29 July 2011

What is it about Fridays???

Last night I had a really scarey, stomach wrenching experience.

I was woken up just after 3am, I was lying the wrong way round in the bed and my legs were up against the wall with my bum where the pillows should be. Bedside lamp was smashed and the bed in total disarray.

Apparently I had been screaming "get off me, get off me". I was soaking wet with sweat.

I'm not a good sleeper at the best of times, am prone to sleepwalking and frequently get woken by nightmares. This was different. This was physical pain and terror.

I think I know what it is connected to but it's not clear in my head.

I feel like I haven't slept in days, I just want to curl up and hide in a corner and make the world go away for a bit.

1 comment:

Prozacblogger said...

Pffff... Heavy stuff, man...

I know what you're saying. I wish it was possible to just turn off the world for a minute.

Wouldn't that be great?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...