Thursday, 28 July 2011

Today is Thursday

And I have no bad memories, funny feelings or dark clouds.

Fingers crossed.....

Well it's been nice having a day without my head being screwed up by the past.

15 days before I go for a weekend retreat with the guys from AMSOSA.

I am ashamed to be a part of this human race at times where men are not seen as capable of suffering, where survivors like myself have so few resources to turn to. The sexual abuse of males, both children and adults MUST be better reported and the public will have to accept that it happens. It happens anywhere and everywhere and is not confined to churches, boarding schools and the like. It happens in our homes, our gardens and on our streets.

With reports of anything from 1 in 4 to 1 in 6 adult males having experienced this abuse count how many males are amongst your family and friends and then do the maths.

Thank you.





I prefer the first version.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...