Thursday, 21 July 2011

Moving in a sort of forward direction

Today I joined an online "community" of men in a similar position to myself.

I am seeing a therapist for my stress issues and depression but have to go on a waiting list to see a rape and abuse counsellor.

It seems that each day something new is coming out of my memory, some long forgotten horror normally but occasionally something nice.

Yesterday was a particularly bad day and despite the zopiclone I had a restless and disturbed night.

Today I feel slightly lifted in that by reaching out to others that understand I might feel less alone.

I want to live a normal life, whatever normal is.

1 comment:

Prozacblogger said...

Tell me about it!

I wish I could just go through one day without having the feel restless, disappointed of myself, angry, wondering if I'm going nuts... whatever! Just one day that I could live an empty shell life like all the other people seem to have...

Great post!

Thanks for sharing!

Sincerely,

- Prozacblogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...