Sunday, 31 July 2011

Ghosts and the like

I don't believe in an omnipotent God, so it follows I don't believe in the Devil either.

What I do believe is there is a power of good and a power of evil. I believe that sometimes echoes of people can remain after their death. I also believe our brains have much more power than has yet been realised. Why? Read on...

strange things have happened around me all my life. Street lights going off as I pass them, electrical equipment blowing up for no apparent reason. Strange smells, not triggers from my past, but from someone else's, cold spots, items moving on their own.

5 years ago I was about to make my way to bed. My foot was on the bottom step and a strong female voice said goodnight to me. I was not the only one to hear it so please don't call for the men in White coats, well not yet anyway.... There was no explanation. Nobody smirked or giggled, we all heard it.

Many more events have happened since as far back as I can remember.

So why mention it now...

Last night at approx 3 am I had to go to the bathroom. As I was washing my hands I heard a noise, turned and saw the door handle push down and the door opened.... So I said I'm just finishing, turned to leave but there was nobody there. The rest of the house was asleep.

It really freaked me out.....

Now in about 10 days I am off for a weekend retreat.. In a haunted house....

If I never tweet again after that weekend you will know why...

2 comments:

CherryPie said...

You are tuned into what I refer to as nature or the universe.

Strange things do happen all the time if you are tuned in :-)

A couple of mine:

http://www.cheriesplace.me.uk/blog/index.php/2009/12/19/chillingham-castle/

http://www.cheriesplace.me.uk/blog/index.php/2010/04/29/the-doorbell-the-shoe/

The second link needs further explanation. I always visited my Mum and Dad on a Friday night. This was the first time I made that regular visit after my Dad passed away...

Like you I have many more events spanning back since I was a child.

Metal Man said...

Hi CherryPie and thank you. I would enjoy discussing this further with you one day. I LOVE your photography by the way, you have a wonderful eye.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...